Tuesday, October 22, 2013

26 months since DTE!

Oops, we have been 26 months DTE for 10 days. I completely forgot to mark the day. I guess it's not a bad thing that time went by so quickly I didn't notice...

To give you an idea of what I've been up to this last month, here is a painting I created of an Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony. It's not quite done, but it's getting close.
Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony, 8x10 watercolor
We had to renew our fingerprints with the USCIS for the second time last week. It's kind of silly that they 'expire'... but hey, the government needs to earn money somehow...

Ah yes. And since this post is supposed to be part of the DTE count-down (or count-up, rather), here is the monthly picture of #26:


We're waiting for you, sweet girl! I can't wait to hold you in my arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment